Re: How do I report a scam phone call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adentz22 Thank you for reaching out to us. I will report this to the appropriate individuals. You didn't provide any information right? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Ferretsx3

i got this from  800-225-5499 how do i report this to Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are receiving spam calls. To confirm, is there a particular reason why you believe this number is spam? For how long has this been going on? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Bambi1982

I got a call from this number (800) 481-0412 pretending to be Verizon please beware of it 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Bambi1982, thank you for taking the time to report this. We know how inconvenient unwanted calls can be. You can benefit from our Call Filter app. Now we have a free version that comes with spam detection, spam filter, and the ability to report numbers. You can view all the details of this service using the following link: http://spr.ly/66071zNHN. Does this information help? 

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
Aedrie

I've had six calls from 800-922-0298 in the last few hours telling me my account is suspended.

"We are calling you from the verification department at Verizon Wireless. Your account is suspended by verification. Press one to activate your account. Press two to speak with a customer service representative. "

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help keep your wireless account secure and appreciate you reaching out, Aedrie. Thanks for reaching out here. Did you provide any account specific information? Do you use the blocking feature previously mentioned in this thread? Looking forward to your response. 

ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
cfrank1015

Screenshot_20191223-160847_Phone.jpg

0 Likes
Bos-tmt-usr

Just had a disturbing/concerning one you guys should know about: got a spam robocall spoofing my own mobile number.  I have a partial recording on my voicemail from the call, it appears to have started playing before my voicemail started so the clip I have is "Would have been suspended for verification.  To reactivate your account, please press 1.  To speak with a representative, please press two."

Clearly easy to spot but also worried they're trying to do more.  When are you guys going to implement STIR/SHAKEN??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out. Have you looked into our call filter options? Please use the link provided to learn more. https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/   JoelD_VZW

0 Likes