How do I report a tower issue for my area?
rbgolf

There are several of us Verizon users on my streets that have had very poor service starting around a month ago. As I sit right now I get 1 bar of LTE service. There is obviously an issue with our local tower. How can we can get someone to check it?

0 Likes
Re: How do I report a tower issue for my area?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rbgolf, it is important to stay connected, and we are sorry to hear you are having issues with your service. To clarify, are you having problems with calls, texts and data? When did you first notice issues. May we ask what are you are located and having issues? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
Re: How do I report a tower issue for my area?
rbgolf

It's really only on calls although I have tested data with wifi off and it is very slow. My wife started complaining about people not being able to hear her and telling her that she was "breaking up" about a month ago. She is the one who is at our home most and using her phone as I am out most of the day. Then my older neighbor across the street needed help with her internet and she was telling me how she is only able to talk on her cell phone in a certain part of the house. I checked her phone to make sure wifi calling was off and it was. I then went and asked another neighbor who is also on verizon and they said the same thing that it has been going in and out. As I sit here and type my phone is barely getting 1 bar of service. This is why I believe it is a tower issue. Is this something you can forward to the right people or do you have a non support number (I spent an hour with support to finally get to tier 2 and have them disconnect the chat after a few minutes and never contact me back) but a real tech support number to contact? Thank you.

0 Likes