How do I see if I have visual voice mail premium?
caa407
Enthusiast - Level 1

how can i check to see if visual voice mail premium is on my phone ? How do I stop the 30 day trial if it is ? I dont want it

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can i check to see if visual voice mail premium is on my phone ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have the account owner sign into their MyVerizon account online and look at the features added to the line. If Visual Voicemail feature is enabled it will be listed there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have the account owner sign into their MyVerizon account online and look at the features added to the line. If Visual Voicemail feature is enabled it will be listed there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to only have the options you want for your phone, caa407. To de-enroll from Visual Voice Mail you can go to the Voice Mail app on your phone, then tap the Menu icon on the upper right(3 dots), then tap Downgrade to Basic.

If another option shows there instead of Downgrade to Basic, then you are not enrolled in the Premium Visual Voice Mail and have nothing to worry about.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!