How do I talk to a person?
aflemin8

I would like to speak verbally with a live person. If I try dialing “0” with any of the support numbers provided, the machine hangs up on me. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I talk to a person?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline phone or dial *611 from your phone, select option four from the phone tree and say agent. Also try calling during their business hours.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the help you need, aflemin8. I have sent a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply. 

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

Raelcvn
Enthusiast - Level 1

That customer service number is the worst. The system literally tries to keep you from getting to a person. It wants you to buy or upgrade. It talks on and on and gives irrelevant choices. Then if you push the wrong number or 0, it says "I'm sorry" and hangs up so you have to call back and start over. I have been with sprint, at&t, cricket, t mobile, Verizon has the worst call system hands down. After fighting it over an hour, I believe the motto is ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED. I am thankfully moving over to tmobile and won't have to call that number again. I suggest you send random people in to test your customer call service and start over with a new system. That is reason alone to move to a different carrier.

On a side note, I went to chat and got a person, I think, he was wonderful and fixed my problem.

Lcirocco
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was on chat for an hour and couldn’t get two simple questions answered:

1) How much did I pay for the iPad I ordered; and 2) How much was the phone I ordered.

after an hour of her telling me info I knew already, I ended the chat with no resolution.

Disrespectful of my time, my patience, and my thoughts about switching carriers,

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes