How do I update my new voice mailbox if am abroad on a third party phone?
Thomasaq

Voicemail Service To Be Updated Verizon Wireless is updating voicemail service for select customers through the end of 2017. If you've been notified of these changes, you'll need to set up a new voice mailbox. HOW WHEN ABROAD ON THIRD PARTY PHONE???

How can I set up my voicemail from ireland when I have my unlocked phone with Vodafone simcard? I'm told I need access to a Verizon Communications tower. *86 does not work in Europe on another Simcard.

Voicemail Service To Be Updated | Verizon Wireless

[removed]

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I update my new voice mailbox if am abroad on a third party phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can it wait until you return the USA?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: How do I update my new voice mailbox if am abroad on a third party phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thomasaq, we want to make sure that you're not losing any voicemails that are in your inbox. I hope that you're enjoying your time in Ireland. How long are you going to be there for? When will you be returning to the United States? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes