Re: How do i file a complaint with verizon?
BangBang2
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Ann154 wrote:

Have YOU considered turning off your cellular data connection on the phone when you expect to be connected to a wifi router for extended periods of time? 

BTW, it doesn't matter how many complaints you file or who with, Verizon doesn't care. That's why you usually can't get a live person and if you are lucky enough to get one, they tell you what you are describing is not possible. I think I'm going to the media. They have the funds and resources to get to the bottom of this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Astoddard1985 wrote:

Yes, I have started doing that. Only problem is when I turn off my data I can no longer receive phone calls (phone doesn't ring) and most outgoing texts fail. I have tried different wifis with the same results.

The phone should be able to receive and make calls regardless if the cellular data connection is turned on or off. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@BangBang2 wrote:

@Ann154 wrote:

Have YOU considered turning off your cellular data connection on the phone when you expect to be connected to a wifi router for extended periods of time? 

BTW, it doesn't matter how many complaints you file or who with, Verizon doesn't care. That's why you usually can't get a live person and if you are lucky enough to get one, they tell you what you are describing is not possible. I think I'm going to the media. They have the funds and resources to get to the bottom of this.

Did I mention about how to or making a complaint anywhere in this discussion? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BangBang2
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is absolutely correct. You shouldn't have to have your data on when making calls or texts. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ann.

First of all thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We value all the feedback we can get that will help us to learn and improve.

Our complaints start here. We encourage customers to provide as much detail as possible, including what happened, who was involved, how you were affected and anything else that helps us to understand the problem. When we have sufficient information we relay the complaint up the chain of command to the person who will make the final determination and address your

issiues. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to address your concern. Can I answer any questions for you?

ConradC_VZW

0 Likes