How do we know when our devices will be paid off?
RADREE24
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are paying for our devices along with our plan each month. We would like to know when the devices will be paid off and our bill go down? We thought it should have done so already. It's been over a year since we purchased the three phones.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Device payment
Weth
Legend

The payment term is 2 years, so you are halfway done. You can see when payoff amount and date is online. You can always payoff early. Your bill will go down by the amount of the phone payments each month.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

The payment term is 2 years, so you are halfway done. You can see when payoff amount and date is online. You can always payoff early. Your bill will go down by the amount of the phone payments each month.

DigitalDawg1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where (?) online can this be viewed. I'm having trouble finding it. Mine has been paid off and nothing about that in my bill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to make sure you have the right inforamtion about the status of your payment agreements. You can log into you online account via http://spr.ly/660410pD8 to review the details on each line.  YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do we know when our devices will be paid off?
duffer12

All I know is Verizon has gotten out of reach compared to some of the other carriers with the same coverage. I will be seriously looking around when my contract is up!

0 Likes
Re: How do we know when our devices will be paid off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This isn't the experience I want for you, duffer12. We'd never want to see you leave Verizon! I am here for support and motivated to help turn things around! Could you please provide more details about what has you feeling this way? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes