How do you get Verizon technical support to fix a network problem. I have been through 4 reps so far, and the calls have been dropped or sat on hold for 20 minutes, and they have not atteempted to call me back to resolve the original issue?
rgreenwald

How do you get Verizon technical support to fix a network problem. I have been through 4 reps so far, and the calls have been dropped or sat on hold for 20 minutes, and they have not attempted to call me back to resolve the original issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon technical support to fix a network problem. I have been through 4 reps so far, and the calls have been dropped or sat on hold for 20 minutes, and they have not atteempted to call me back to resolve the original issue?
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon reps are excellent at calling right back when disconnected. Make sure you give them a call back number  at the beginning. One that's not your cell. Wait times have been long just make sure you use a different phone than the one you are calling about.

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon technical support to fix a network problem. I have been through 4 reps so far, and the calls have been dropped or sat on hold for 20 minutes, and they have not atteempted to call me back to resolve the original issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rgreenwald,

We can help you right here with any technical issues you're experiencing - and the best part is you won't have to worry about being disconnected or waiting for a call back! What kind of network issues are you experiencing?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon technical support to fix a network problem. I have been through 4 reps so far, and the calls have been dropped or sat on ho
Lschroy

I have been dealing with the same problem.  I received a replacement from from assurion.  I had to call Verizon to activate new phone because it said there was a problem.  Spoke with someone, they ended up doing something that put a glitch in the system and so neither phone will work now.  I was on chat for 3 hours last night and then started again this morning for hours.  Finally was able to call when boyfriend got home.  supposedly a ticket is put in to fix.   Never heard anything back to see if problem is fixed.   I have now been on hold for 2 more hours this evening waiting to talk to a supervisor. still waiting patiently on hold.  I have not had a phone for 24 hours.  I have health problems and my 87 year old father needs to be able to get ahold of me if something happens.  I don't know what to do because no one at Verizon seems too worried about it.   Still no working phone...…...

0 Likes