How do you send an email to the president of the company?
cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

I am up in arms about an ongoing line and billing problem we have had since October. I literally cannot get anyone

to solve the problem. The communication between departments within Verizon is horrible. I am beyond frustrated and have

exhausted every avenue to try alleviate the problem. Meanwhile the bills are accumulating.

I say where someone posted that they sent an email to either a president or vice president of Verizon. I would love for

someone at that level to at least listen to what has happened, the way it has been handled and the mental anguish this ongoing problem

has caused. Anybody out there know how I could make this happen? Thank you in advance.

Cathy Roberson

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you send an email to the president of the company?
Snn5
Legend

Won't get you to the president, but it's a start.  You have to work up the ladder.

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Won't get you to the president, but it's a start.  You have to work up the ladder.

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you. What is unbelievable is I have already called corporate and they had someone from the executive office in Georgia call and then the ball was dropped from there. I am getting ready to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but what will that do? What they have done is criminal!