How exactly does International Phone Calls, texting, and data work?
Enrik

Me, and my family will be going on a trip out of the country to Mexico for a three weeks, and I'd like to know if I'd still be able to make phone calls to another Verizon phone, or any other phone back in the United States, the same goes for texts. I was also wondering on how the data worked, could it still be used? Seeing as how my son has an Iphone 4s, and he wants to know if he'll still be able to use it. Will there be extra charges for using our verizon phones in mexico to make calls to the United States? If there's a plan, or if I have to change something let me know. It'll only be for three weeks, but I don't want to get a surprise when I see my next bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How exactly does International Phone Calls, texting, and data work?
budone
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks budone for the link!

Enrik, I can certainly understand not wanting to get a surprise on your bill. That link gives all the info you need on our Nationwide Plus Mexico plans if you plan on changing your plan while you are there. I would recommend changing the plan if you are planning on making multiple calls. If you are planning on using your phones minimally, you can keep your current plan and you would pay $0.99/min for calls, $0.50 to send text and $0.05 to receive text. For data, you can add a data package of 100 MB for $25. Here is some info on the pay as you go plans. http://bit.ly/xH36EU

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gmansion

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes