How long does it take for appraisal after Verizon receives phone?
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

Mailed phone back, USPS delivered 12/22/16 (although Verizon says 12/23);  How long does it now take for them

to appraisal the phone?  It was to be a promotional deal giving me the V20 for 4.17 a month.  I do have til Jan. 19 to

return this phone if they renege on the deal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long does it take for appraisal after Verizon receives phone?
psf2835
Contributor - Level 1

I chatted with verizon and apparently you DO NOT know what your appraisal is UNTIL it starts being deducted from you billing, which is in the 3rd month.  They should follow what their websites states:  appraisal in 2-3 days AFTER receipt of phone.  smh....Not good.  But believe you me, every person, every reference, every email, every date I am keeping track of.

0 Likes
Re: How long does it take for appraisal after Verizon receives phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

psf2835,

We know it's important to know what you can expect on your billing. I'll be happy to help out with some information. As long as your device arrives in good working order and you qualified for the promotion, you will automatically receive the monthly credit starting in the third month. The only time a trade in value would be adjusted back to normal is if the device was returned in a condition that is not accepted for the specified promotional offer. I hope this helps.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes