How long does it typically take to receive the Designed by you Droid Turbo 2?
JustMePatrick

How long does it typically take to receive the Designed by you Droid Turbo 2?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long does it typically take to receive the Designed by you Droid Turbo 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JustMePatrick, we certainly want you to get your new phone. Since personally designed phones actually come directly from the manufacture. Typically Motorola would have the device delivered to you within 7 business days. When did you place your order?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How long does it typically take to receive the Designed by you Droid Turbo 2?
JustMePatrick

It was ordered on Saturday.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi, JustMePatrick,

I ordered one for my wife on Thanksgiving Day and hers arrived from China the following Thursday.  So, Motorola was true to their word.  I was pretty impressed with how fast it came.

I have a Droid Turbo 2 also for myself and love it.  Hope you get yours soon.  Be sure to check the FedEx tracking on your shipment, too.

Doc