How many people are phone less due to lack of care from Verizon n there upgrade rules an worthless paid for insurance..
bbyshea

So I can't upgrade till 10/18/14 unless I pay full price, so can't swap to edge till then, making edge useless... I own the rhyme in which I had for 6 days before defective device had to be swapped so I got a refurbished phone instead of a new one like I had bought 6 days prior.. so June of 2013 my 2 nd rhyme stopped ringing out loud an volume keys powered it on an off up until Saturday 2/15/14 I've had no one to help me get a new device or send me another refurbished one although I pay for insurance every month, but phone was in my purse on 2/15 when it was snatched from my buggy at Walmart well that's been 4 days an believe it or not asurion nor Verizon can do anything or me only offer me to pay full price of a phone ... worse mistake I ever made was swapping from sprint they are great n help u in situations like this.. an there bill for 5 phones is what 2 phones are at Verizon ... I have lost so many customers due to these phone issues. At Verizon an its about made my business go under.. I hope something changes soon or I have no choice but retain some lawyers and maybe they can get it resolved..until then if anyone has a Verizon phone they would like to sell plz leave me contact info via email only have no way to call

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How many people are phone less due to lack of care from Verizon n there upgrade rules an worthless paid for insurance..
Not applicable

If Sprint was so great why did you leave? You signed a  2 year contract why shouldn't you have to fulfill it? By the way Sprint's insurance is through asurion. Asurion in the insurance of ALL the carriers.

Re: How many people are phone less due to lack of care from Verizon n there upgrade rules an worthless paid for insurance..
bbyshea

With sprint I was on a family business plan, I got married summer of 2012 an moved, my drive to work was 2 an half hours one way so when I decided to step down I gave my line to baby sister that was going to be filling my spot when spring came this was in September of 12..  so when my spouse an I got phones together him being one that never had nor wanted a phone at all, he decides to surprise me one evening with a new smart phone I was fine with my prepaid boost phone powered by sprint, he goes into Walmart an someone that can't turn a phone on much less know the difference in carriers or models the sales girl in walmart gave him a deal, so he was told haha.. contract with Verizon done inside walmart in which u can't get out of thats why I had no choice they wanted 650 for one phone 799 for other phone n 350 350 for line breech fees.. at this given time we didn't have that much money on hand to give to someone that he only paid 129 for both phones an service to be started, they told him where he lived Verizon was only carrier that service picks up there.. like I said soon as he got home with we returned to Walmart under one hour passing n couldn't get out from under the contract.. so next smart ass comment plz

0 Likes
Not applicable

bbyshea wrote:

With sprint I was on a family business plan, I got married summer of 2012 an moved, my drive to work was 2 an half hours one way so when I decided to step down I gave my line to baby sister that was going to be filling my spot when spring came this was in September of 12..  so when my spouse an I got phones together him being one that never had nor wanted a phone at all, he decides to surprise me one evening with a new smart phone I was fine with my prepaid boost phone powered by sprint, he goes into Walmart an someone that can't turn a phone on much less know the difference in carriers or models the sales girl in walmart gave him a deal, so he was told haha.. contract with Verizon done inside walmart in which u can't get out of thats why I had no choice they wanted 650 for one phone 799 for other phone n 350 350 for line breech fees.. at this given time we didn't have that much money on hand to give to someone that he only paid 129 for both phones an service to be started, they told him where he lived Verizon was only carrier that service picks up there.. like I said soon as he got home with we returned to Walmart under one hour passing n couldn't get out from under the contract.. so next smart *** comment plz

You throw a lot of useless details in there. The fact is you have 14 days to return a phone and get out of a contract. Also if your non techy husband and went and signed a contract without your permission that on HIM. Not Verizon. You're getting mad at the wrong person.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbyshea, we don't want you to regret joining our wireless family. It's imperative that you have a working device. This is why we provide a one year manufacturer warranty. However, purchasing a new device at full pricing allows you to switch to a newer make/model phone at this time. Did you know that we offer a device payment plan? http://vz.to/ZILXBT

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes