Hi purchased a family plan with 5 lines on 11/27/2019. The promos got changed on 11/28/2019 and I tried to get in touch with the Sales department to cancel my order and put anew order in place under new promo. They said it was not needed as Verizon Wireless has promo protect and any promo changes within 14 days of purchase will be matched. They asked me to get in touch with customer service. Customer service was closed on 11/28/2019 and I could get in touch only on 11/29/2019.
On 11/29/2019 Customer service said that they do not have access to my account as it is not yet delivered and activated and they sent me back to sales. Sales person cancelled and re did my order for two lines as they were not shipped and said that the promo protect will be applied to other three.
Since early December I kept calling and chatting with customer service to get everything on track and since then I have spent more than 10-15 hrs with various teams in customer service. Now fast forward to current. I am entitled to get $400 each MasterCard for two lines that were ordered on 11/27/2019. The rebate form for the same was filled by customer service agent on my behalf with a purchase date of 11/29/2019 instead of 11/27/2019. Now those rebates are rejected due to purchase date not in range. Rebates team is saying there is no promo protect (match) policy at all. Who should I escalate to? I am currently at a loss of $800 that should come to me in form of MasterCard.
Couple of other issues I had which I had to get addressed spending hours for each are as follows:
1. I was charged for AZ takes on two devices. I have nothing to do with AZ. No billing or shipping was done to AZ. FIXED
2. Two lines were put in a different account and three in different so monthly billing was higher on all five lines. FIXED
3. One iPhone 6s trade was applied to wrong line - STILL OPEN
4. One iPhone 7 trade was gibe $53 instead of $400 - AMOUNT FIXED but applied to WRONG LINE
5. Account managers and owners was messed up twice. FIXED
6. AZ surcharges were being charged for two lines. FIXED
7. Customer service promises that this is the last time we were talking about it and they never call back to close the loop. Every time I have to start over. There is no accountability from VZW side
We are so sad to hear of your experience with us. We never want anyone to be given incorrect information or have something on their account not processed correctly.
We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward since this is a public forum.