How to file complaint about supervisor
JOSKEM11

I have had  (5) lines with Verizon for past 11 years and I had a Very bad customer service experience from a supervisor today named “Amanda“ worker number [removed]! As much money as we pay per month in this case my wife and I for our family plan, you’d think they value customer servic. Well I wo like an apology personally from this “supervisor“ Amanda. Regardless I’m looking into other options for phone service and will have to pay the early term fee. I refuse to pay these prices and have awful customer service and NO ACCOUNTABILITY! Im trying to find out who’s her boss so I can relay my experience and let them know I’m serious about taking my $450+ per month elsewhere and it may actually be cheaper based off what I’m seeing from competitor.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to file complaint about supervisor
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page is a way to report your complaint to VZW. Verizon Wireless - Contact Us

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How to file complaint about supervisor
BCARFAGN
Enthusiast - Level 2

That won't help. They really don't care, trust me. Customer satisfaction means nothing to them. They will just tell you what you want to hear. I've tried that. Don't waste your energy on this useless company.