How to get a new cell tower built in ZIP 85119
sunburntcanuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

The signal strength on my phone and tablet is always around -104 to -108 and as more people have 1) Moved into the neighborhood, 2) More TOURISTS stay at Lost Dutchman State Park, 3) More TOURISTS stay at the Goldfield Ghost Town and 4) More TOURISTS stay at the Elks on Hwy #88, the cell phone traffic has made it IMPOSSIBLE TO GET anything but the SLOWEST cell/internet service out here.

WE ARE WAY TOO LOADED WITH CELL PHONE TRAFFIC AND TO FAR FROM THE NEAREST VERIZON TOWER.....in Apache Junction, Arizona.

COULD VERIZON LOOK AT LOCATING A TOWER near the LOST DUTCHMAN STATE PARK, GOLDFIELD GHOST TOWER or our local water tower? East of Apache Junction Arizona (zip 85119)

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: How to get a new cell tower built in ZIP 85119
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can take years to get a new tower approved and built. The local building commission/board may also have restrictions in place or local opposition could be protesting if the process has already started that could be contributing to the delay. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How to get a new cell tower built in ZIP 85119
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your coverage up to speed is important for sure, sunburntcanuck. I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't been the case as of recently. While Ann154 is right, you can put the request to have this area looked at here: https://enterprise.verizon.com/support/real-estate-inquiry-form/ I hope that helps!

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes