How to get customer service?
madapples

When you're on a family business plan how can someone resolve issues without having to need the primary to call on your behalf every time?

Once again Verizon trying to charge a customer $500 for data roaming. I guess Verizon thinks it's reasonable to charge that amount for using Google Maps three times while on a 4 hour trip to Canada. 

This is extremely predatory behavior by Verizon.  I would love to see how many customers leave Verizon over this very issue because I know I will get lawyers involved based on principle alone.  Resolve this Verizon

0 Likes
Re: How to get customer service?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@madapples wrote:

When you're on a family business plan how can someone resolve issues without having to need the primary to call on your behalf every time?

Once again Verizon trying to charge a customer $500 for data roaming. I guess Verizon thinks it's reasonable to charge that amount for using Google Maps three times while on a 4 hour trip to Canada. 

This is extremely predatory behavior by Verizon.  I would love to see how many customers leave Verizon over this very issue because I know I will get lawyers involved based on principle alone.  Resolve this Verizon

What plan do you have?  Do you have an International Plan?  Travel Pass is an option when making day trips to control charges.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
madapples

Should not matter what plan I have, to visit Toronto for a few hours only to get charged $500 for a few MB with only a text as a warning. Like I said, this seems extremely predatory and as a Veteran I feel taken advantage of

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

it is vital to ensure your concerns are addressed directly! Please Private Message us in order to get down to the bottom of your issue!*Jorge

0 Likes