How to get support for poor signal strength in Rural Colorado?
aball555
Enthusiast - Level 2

Many around my area (Rural Colorado) are having the same issues. I would like to know what Verizon is doing or not doing to correct this since we all pay a premium to be with Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: How to get support for poor signal strength?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for some answers, aball555. It is saddening to read what you and the others in this thread are going through. We have sent you a private note to keep your information secure as we troubleshoot your service. 

-George

0 Likes
Re: How to get support for poor signal strength?
aball555
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for messaging me. Anyway for quite sometime now it seems that Verizon's service around our area has been degrading. I have spoke to many around our area and we all feel the same. Where I live has always been a bad spot because of the hills around but now i really have no service and can only rely on my WIFI. My wife recently purchased a new phone 5G and her phone seems to lose all service (no text or calls) even when connected to wifi unless she restarts it. I see a lot more that my phone shows roaming and even when i know i should have good service 3-4 bars of 4g it will not load. I have been a Verizon customer since my first cell phone and it has always been the better provider in are area but now I am looking to see if anyone else is doing a better job.

Thanks, Allen 

0 Likes
Re: How to get support for poor signal strength in Rural Colorado?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you getting perfect service.  What specific issues are you having?  What specific area is this happening in (city, zip)?  When did this first start?

-Sean

0 Likes
aball555
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do we go about actually talking to someone regarding the issues? Every time I see see a new reply it is from a different customer support agent that has no idea of the concerns or issues. The issues I have stated are from Rifle, Co 81650 and Silt, Co 81652 areas.       

CaliMich
Enthusiast - Level 1

Following.  I am having the same issues.  Problems started about 1 year ago and keeps getting worse!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do stay in platform, as that's are  many options to get a hold of uis. You can also call as well. We'd like to help rigth here though.Just let us know with a private message,*Justin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is that you always have great service, let's make sure that you do. What city are you in? Do you know other Verizon users near you with this issue? Thanks in advance. 

-Rosie

0 Likes