How to provide customer service feedback
nicknee01

Received great service today from a specific agent.  I wanted to let someone know, but I could not find a spot on the site to provide feedback.  It would be nice to be able to click 'Customer Survey' to initiate a phone survey. 

I don't know that it is okay to leave this agent's name here, but I would like to provide feedback for his efforts.

Nickie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to provide customer service feedback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nicknee01-

Knowing you have been provided with a great customer service experience is what we always strive for. Thank you for taking the time for bringing this up to our attention. We would be happy to leave feedback on your behalf. Please send us a message via our Twitter page @ VZW Support or via Facebook. I look forward to working with you soon .

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Arthur_and_Ford
Enthusiast - Level 1

This account doesn't exist. Leave it to Verizon to provide a fake Twitter handle to deal with customer feedback.....

steph42b
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep! Here's my comment I want to leave for them: 

Id like to leave feedback about the most recent update from a couple of weeks ago. I am thoroughly frustrated with updates i can't control that worsen user ability. The last update made using emojis and my calendar very difficult to use. Locating the emoji has extra steps and trying to find things and then the calendar parr, if i have a lot of ongoing on it, it keeps scrolling down as i start to type. Please change this for us asap and use the product with the update first before making everyone suffer through the glitches.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes