How to remove backup assistant account to add another
mryruizg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I currently have backup assistant on my droid 2 global and I am able to access the account online. However I want to remove the existing account and add the backup assistant account from my blackberry so I can view it online. I cannot find an option anywhere on the website or on my phone as to how to remove the account, can anyone help? Please I really need it. Smiley Happy

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to remove backup assistant account to add another
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to verizonwireless.com, and register the BB with the number that it is activated on - if it says the number is already registered, then log out, clear cookies or use a different browser to register the ph # for the Blackberry.

It should then be linked via backup assistant to the #'s in the BB.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the BlackBerry on an other line on your family plan?  Is the BlackBerry currently active on your account?  I have found that Desktop manager is more helpful for backing up contacts and syncing online than backup assistant....

Each line on a family plan needs to have it's own log in and password for MyVerizon, for backup assistant, ringtone and ringback purchases, etc.  The account owner will have access to all the lines; secondary lines have access to their own information.

mryruizg
Enthusiast - Level 1

The blackberry is on my family plan and it is active on my account. Do you know if there is there any way that I can access those contacts online? I am the account owner and I want to be able to add the contacts/backup assistant account online. If you can pleeeeese help me out.

Thanks.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to verizonwireless.com, and register the BB with the number that it is activated on - if it says the number is already registered, then log out, clear cookies or use a different browser to register the ph # for the Blackberry.

It should then be linked via backup assistant to the #'s in the BB.

0 Likes