How to request cell on Water Tower in Minnetrista, MN
ryehallett

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know how to request Verizon to install a new cell on a water tower?

Our city recently built a brand new water tower.  We live in Minnetrista, MN, zip code 55375.  I talked with the Mayor and she said that they are happy to allow cell providers to install equipment on their water towers for cell coverage. 

Our neighborhood has very poor cell coverage.  0 to 1 bar, mostly 0 though.  We miss calls all the time, calls get dropped (even with wifi calling), texts will take forever to go through, or just fail altogether, all of that fun stuff.  I called Verizon about it a number of months ago, they sent us an extender box, which doesn't help, it actually seems to make things worse somehow.  

Our neighborhood has a facebook group and there are many discussions in there about poor coverage from pretty much every carrier, Verizon, AT&T, TMobile.  Many of them also have said that Verizon has given them an extender, but still doesn't fix it.  Since so many of our neighbors have extender boxes, Verizon is obviously aware that we're in a dead zone for coverage.

I'd like to see if Verizon would be willing to install a cell on the new water tower, and if so, I can get whoever is in charge of that sort of thing connected with our city offices.

Anyone have any luck with this sort of thing?

Ryan

0 Likes
Re: How to request cell on Water Tower in Minnetrista, MN
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://enterprise.verizon.com/support/real-estate-inquiry-form/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How to request cell on Water Tower in Minnetrista, MN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, you can submit a request on the following link:https://www.verizon.com/business/real-estate/ ~Pam

0 Likes
Re: How to request cell on Water Tower in Fishkill, New York
Matthew37

This form won't let me continue I filled out all the information.

0 Likes
Re: How to request cell on Water Tower in Fishkill, New York
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. We are sorry to see that you are having trouble. What happens when you try to continue? Are you getting an error message? 

~Gina

0 Likes