Re: How to resolve incredibly slow data speeds?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DieMaster00,

Your 20 years of loyalty have meant the world to us. That is an incredible amount of time to be with our family. The last thing we want is to see you go. Is this concern happening in a particular area? How are you measuring your speed? What plan are you on?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
jeremiahf
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dude your an idot and clueless to say the least. Just because your 3 years in, and havent had issues. Does not mean other customers arent. This is happening to Verizon customers in bigger towns with larger populations. You have a tower in the country that probably do not have many verizon customers. So your not going to have many problems. The issues stems where Verizon poorly maintains their towers in populated areas. Also verizon does not know how to manage their data / network technology well enough to handle demand. So they slow stuff down. Also they have outdated towers that they do not bother to maintain. You lack the knowledge and bash people for their wining. What you should do is just shut your mouth and enjoy your Verizon service. Others issues arent relevant enough to affect you. Unless your here to help. Back off. 

Chris3274

I have been having issues with my phone for months. I called a rep and he told me I needed a new phone, so in Dec 2019, I purchased Pro 11 and it has not helped me any at all.  Right now my signal is good but it mostly goes down to two bars and there’s a cell tower that joins our land.  My daughter has apple 10 on our plan and hers isn’t any better.  I have unlimited data. I constantly have to turn my phone off and back on again to get it to do much of anything. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chris3274, we certainly understand your need for speed for both iPhones. Let's take a look into this further. What ZIP code are you located in? Have you ran a speed test? If not, visit www.speedtest.net and share your upload and download speeds.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes