Re: How to sue Verizon?
Jereblankemiah
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please update me on this. I need to sue them as well. They have stolen hundreds of dollars from me. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your charges is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. We are here to help. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
ambr07s

I am looking into starting a small claims case with Verizon regarding a non working phone issue I've had for a year (LGV50 bought new from Verizon in Sept 2019 -hasn't worked properly since and I have now been through 3 device replacements in a year). I spent $1,000 on this year old phone to never have 3 of them work properly (draining battery, dropping service/calls, touchscreen problems). I have gone to the store, talked to technical support for countless hours, talked to Verizon Executive Care with numerous hours of phone calls and emails, only to be hung up on today by the manager at Technical support after spending 2 hours on the phone to work toward a resolution. His line disconnected in the process of starting to get me a new phone (which was still not a full resolution) and he never called me back. Her I am with over 30 hours of my time, horrible stress, loss and damages for business dealings from the service problems and no resolution. My next step is to reach out to an attorney and start the process of suit, as Verizon has spun me, left me with non-working service I've consistently paid for, and even threatened me at an executive level when I'm pleading and reaching out for help. I have all of this documented and in writing, and physical witnesses to it as well.

0 Likes