How to thank a wonderful verizon employee?
Redwingnut24

Verizon, I have searched your forums and see canned responses, but I would like to specifically know how to thank a call center employee that I didn't get the name of when we were speaking.  I obviously have the exact time I called and it is under my account.  I tried calling Customer Service to ask for her first name or the name she gives out and they said it only showed up as "Service".  Please let me know who to contact so the employee gets the recognition she deserves.  

Thank you,

Ryan

0 Likes
Re: How to thank a wonderful verizon employee?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning Ryan. We sincerely appreciate your feedback for our co-worker, and will be happy to fill out a form on your behalf. Please look for the Private Note we will send you in a moment.

0 Likes
javaknows

Can I please have the same form sent out to me? I have an excellent review to write about the employee that helped me at sarasota verizon store near utc. How can I find him?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sure thing! We always love to hear when our agents go above, and beyond to make someone's experience great. Please send us a Private Message, and we would be more than happy to submit your feedback for you as well.

0 Likes
TimiJ

I too would like a form to give a great review on one of your employees.  In all my years with Verizon, 1st time I was TRULY happy with service.  Would use them everything if I got the same person!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for the delay is any reply, TimiJ. A private note will be in your inbox in a moment. 

-David

0 Likes
pjemerson

Would you all be kind and send to me the link to talk kindly about Devon, your customer service person in S. Carolina?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, pjemerson. We would be happy to in any way we can with your request. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Zkienam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I have this form sent to me as well!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, there, Zkienam. Please respond to my private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes