I Want ALL MY Data!!!
tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gawd! I hate not being able to use ALL my data that I PAY for!!! C'mon VERIZON, give your customers ROLLOVER data from the previous month! I ALWAYS have to "give back" data so not to go over my usage per month! That [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ! Is there anyone else feel this way!?! It's ROBBERY! LISTEN to your CUSTOMERS Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I Want ALL MY Data!!!
tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just the past 2 months, I have probably not used at LEAST 1.5 gigs of data. That should be worth about $15. Please credit that amount to my next monthly bill. Right.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Go to a carrier that offers it. If you don't like how it is which you agreed to then why why agree to it in the first place? I never understood this.

tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's my rant. If you don't like it, don't reply to it. I never understood this.

Tidbits
Legend

You come on a public forum you should expect responses even one that you don't agree with.

Even if it's your rant it's the same rant as a lot of people. Ranting never solves anything especially in the world of business. Sorry for pointing that out.

tit4tat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep, there's always that one self-servicing little [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] who feels they need to make a comment on everybody's post.

Again, if you don't like my rant, then don't troll on my post.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's not about self serving...  You could always no post them either...  It's not trolling... I mean there's other threads about the same thing over and over and over.  If you just want to rant there's other venues which are more suited for it.