I am being charged for vzw nagivator but not on the phone?
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3

Hey guys.. what should I do? I always ask here before calling because everyone on here is quite good at answering questions so I thank you in advance.

I had verizon wireless navigator on a phone, io had to get the ophone replaced... and I am getting charged for it.

On another phone which I already erased, I still get that charge on my bill. What should I do? re download and unistall?

anyone have any similar problems?

again, I did download it, poayed for it for about 3 months, then I did erase it which i do remember how to do quite well

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am being charged for vzw nagivator but not on the phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Erasing the app from the phone does not stop the monthly fee  - Call Customer service to have them stop the service.  You may be able to cancel it through your account online - it's not an option on mine, but I haven't downloaded the app so that may be why it isn't there.  To be sure, call Customer Service and ask them to cancel it.  That should stop the monthly fee.

0 Likes
Re: I am being charged for vzw nagivator but not on the phone?
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just called *611 to get my Weatherbug app. cancelled and the rep told me how to do it on my Samsung A2.

Menu, Media Center, Browse and Download, a screen comes up with yours apps on it, move down to VZW Nav to highlight it(don't press it just let it highlight), click on Options(right soft key), you should see a menu with Cancel Subsription as an option, choose it and it should then be cancelled.

0 Likes