I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
Botwick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in LA and my cell is getting a constant all circuits busy message. When it does occasionally connect it is instantly disconnected.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Wireless experienced a service disruption affecting voice service in parts of Los Angeles and San Diego and surrounding communities. Technicians worked quickly to resolve the issue and service was fully restored at 5:38 p.m. this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
dpglnd
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're not the only one. I am in the Los Angeles area as well, and my entire family cannot make or receive calls. We can text each other, but that is it.

A coworker at my office has Verizon wireless and he can make and receive phone calls. Looking at outage maps, there seem to be problems in Southern California, but Verizon will not say there are any problems.

What's going on Verizon?

Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was on the phone talking to my general counsel dept, and next thing I know the call dropped! Now I cant get a hold of them!!

Verizon please FIX it!

Luckysupply
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone is the same too. I can't receive or make calls

Luckysupply
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't even connect to 611

Acustomerconsiderings
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is flipping outrageous, they can text when your data is running low. But when it comes to this mass problem there's not on flipping warning!!!

Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's nothing on your part you can do, its when ever Verizon decides to mitigate the problem... unfortunately...

0 Likes
connied1999

Is it just Iphones?  or all phones?  Me, my hubby, and my neice all have IPhone 6s....just wondering

0 Likes
dsaravia84
Enthusiast - Level 1

Santa Clarita can make call but from the San Fernando Valley to the LA area negative!!! It's frustrating!!!!

0 Likes
Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2

Connie there are Verizon outages in California and New York. I just read this from a celeb: @LadyGagaPict cellphone not working? verizon wireless suffers outage in new york city area - wabc-tv https://t.co/...

Even there suffering!

0 Likes