I am traveling to the Cayman Islands on April 8. Will my iPhone 4 work at there?
bilco5

I am traveling to the Cayman Islands on April 8. Will my iPhone 4 work at that location?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am traveling to the Cayman Islands on April 8. Will my iPhone 4 work at that location?
Not applicable
0 Likes
Re: I am traveling to the Cayman Islands on April 8. Will my iPhone 4 work at that location?
Not applicable
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. The iPhone 4 isn't global ready.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Not applicable

https://discussions.apple.com/message/16298756#16298756

The apple forum states it is able to be used. But not on verizon unless it's not locked to the carrier.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The iPhone 4 sold by Verizon Wireless was a CDMA only smartphone. It didn't have a SIM card slot like the GSM version referenced in your link.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That was what I was thinking. But information is so vast and glancing at the different sites said it was not available on Verizon. Thank you for helping

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope that you have an amazing time in the Cayman Islands bilco5! The great news is that this location is CDMA compatible so your device will work! For all the details and rates, please visit http://vz.to/1guSTo4

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes