I cannot afford Verizon much longer.
bobespersen

I was an AT&T customer for 11 years before I changed to Verizon in 2008. I may have to switch to one of the lower tier carriers, my bill is $450.00- to $5xx.xx plus each month. Data overages and equipment lease is just getting too expensive. I wish Verizon would at least try to compete with these other carriers so some of us with high bills could get some relief. I am satisfied with Verizon's service, just can't afford it anymore.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot afford Verizon much longer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want to see you leave our  Verizon family bobespersen. Your business and loyalty mean the world to us. So that we may assist further I have send you a Private Message.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: I cannot afford Verizon much longer.
HBrad3398
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel your pain! I too am EXTREMELY unsatisfied!. I was baited and switched when I joined on Aug 28th, been scammed out of hundreds of dollars in overages since that time, Verizon took more money out of my account than they gave me receipts for. When I stated my needs to the rep in the store, she told me that 12GB would be perfect for me......WRONG! Seriously fed up with the BS. I'm leaving and going back to TMobile tomorrow and calling the BBB!

0 Likes