I forgot my password for voice mail
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

My iphone 6 fell in the pool & am hoping I can get it fixed. IN the meantime I'd like to check my voice mail but I can't remember my password. How can I retrieve my PW? ANd any luck on getting it fixed from falling in the pool?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I forgot my password for voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to retrieve your voicemails Mansam. We are happy to help. If you do not recall your pin, you can reset it online at verizonwireless.com by logging in to your My Verizon account. We also want to be sure you have a working phone to use. Do you have insurance on your phone?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you haven't placed your phone in a sealed bag of uncooked rice for at least 48 hours, do it now and hope your phone hasn't already shorted out.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to retrieve your voicemails Mansam. We are happy to help. If you do not recall your pin, you can reset it online at verizonwireless.com by logging in to your My Verizon account. We also want to be sure you have a working phone to use. Do you have insurance on your phone?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

At this point, the rice won't do much. The phone's toast, or will be toast in short order. Chlorine and Salt are corrosive when matched with electronics.