I have an LG phone. Can I retrieve voice mail and texts with my ipad while in Mexico?
ellenjn

I have an LG phone. Can I retrieve voice mail and texts with my ipad while in Mexico?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an LG phone. Can I retrieve voice mail and texts with my ipad while in Mexico?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ellenjn - Having access to your voice and texts while traveling is paramount. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. If your LG device is a global ready device, you will have access to your voice mails and text messages from them however they would incur a roaming rate without an international plan added to your line as shown here:  http://vz.to/1PIA9Uj. Your iPad will not be able to retrieve voice mails and standard texts but it can retrieve iMessages from other Apple iOS devices when connected to a wifi network at no additional charge. If your iPad is on a cellular data plan but not an international data plan and it's not on wifi when iMessages arrive on the device, then it will incur the pay per use data roaming rate for that area.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG phone. Can I retrieve voice mail and texts with my ipad while in Mexico?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you install the Messages+ app on your iPad and start using it on your LG phone, it will sync your text messages. This is what I do. You won't have access to your voicemails unless you have a phone to call you your number and access your VM through.

0 Likes