I'm getting played by customer support.
mellisv
Enthusiast - Level 1

7/16/2020

Customer service employee is pulling my chain. More than an hour into a chat to answer a simple question and this is where I am. Is this Verizon Customer Service standard?

Hey there! I'm the Verizon Digital Assistant. Ask me a question! If I can't help, I can connect you with a live chat agent.

Please note that we may monitor or retain this chat.

You can also start with one of these popular topics:

View your bill

Make a payment

Manage my account

View data usage

Setup Autopay

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm getting played by customer support.
mellisv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was receiving their messages. Check your system records to see what the texted.

I reached someone via phone and they indicated they resolved the problem. I'll make another attempt in the AM (from US to UK).

I asked two of your employees about the process to file a formal complaint and I've been ghosted. Do I really need to reach out to one of your Board of Directors (prior constituent) to convey that their is a problem?

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mellisv,

We want nothing but the best experience for all of our customers. From the conversation you shared, it appears we were sending you messages but you weren't receiving them. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. What plan were you trying to change? Are you currently out of the U.S. right now? If so, what country are you in?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
mellisv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was receiving their messages. Check your system records to see what the texted.

I reached someone via phone and they indicated they resolved the problem. I'll make another attempt in the AM (from US to UK).

I asked two of your employees about the process to file a formal complaint and I've been ghosted. Do I really need to reach out to one of your Board of Directors (prior constituent) to convey that their is a problem?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To confirm, you are having these issues while in UK? I was unable to locate any reported issues with the platform. We can troubleshoot to locate a solution or address your concern here. You stated you wanted to share feedback on an experience right? BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes
SKYBMW

I have auto pay on my account and I just got a notice of an amount past due. Verizon says they tried to take the payment but it was declined. I contacted my CC company and they have no record of any requests from Verizon. When I asked for an explanation Verizon could not provide one. I want to complain but oddly I can't seem to find anywhere to go.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be happy to help out, SKYBMW. We definitely want to make sure you're getting the right information. We'll be sending you a Private Note to continue. EricW_VZW

0 Likes