I'm ready to switch to TMobile
tomalley

I'm paying $120/month for 2 smart phone (1 contract/1 month to month) to share 1GB. Plus they charge another $15 for going over the data limit by a couple of MB. Verizon doesn't have a good plan for 2 people that don't use a lot of data. I'd pay less if I have two separate accounts.

TMobile doesn't charge overage, no contract, 2 phone lines at 1GB each is $80. and they will pay the ETF. Plus I get unlocked phones instead of Verizon branded phones. I just went on TMobile and worked out $115 a month for the service and two phones (iPhone 5C and Galaxy S4) and once the phones are paid off, it's $80 a month with no $15 charge for overage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm ready to switch to TMobile
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If they give you the coverage you need in the places you need it, then go for it. Have you signed up for the $15 credit for month to month on the line that is off contract?

0 Likes
Re: I'm ready to switch to TMobile
AerisVirga
Enthusiast - Level 2

Keep in mind that T-Mobile has THE worst coverage everywhere. Was lied to blatantly by T-Mobile reps multiple times. And REALLY check into the "etf payments" because I know for a fact that at least 80% of switchers don't even receive half of what T-Mobile promises, which leaves you with a huge bill.