Re: I moved to a new place and now my voice service and data (3g and 4g) are almost non-existent even though the coverage map shows full coverage all around me.
moff701

Like I said 3g is very weak or unresponsive. Even voice signal is dismal.

0 Likes
Re: I moved to a new place and now my voice service and data (3g and 4g) are almost non-existent even though the coverage map shows full coverage all around me.
moff701

No I have not. Do I need to boot with the sim card removed or remove while phone is still on?

0 Likes
moff701

I have the HTC One M8 and she has the Droid Turbo 2.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

moff701 - Thank you for providing the make/models of your devices. Making sure you have the top notch service you deserve is our number one goal.  Before you remove the SIM cards, please make sure the devices are off. Here are the steps you need to take to remove the SIM card out of the HTC One M8http://vz.to/1BJC0qg For the Droid Turbo 2 use this link to remove the SIM card. http://vz.to/1JL50x5 Please let us know if the issue is resolved. We are here for you. 

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AGB2BPro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a similar issue inside my house. I removed and then reinserted my SIM card but not much change. Per a previous post, I just changed my network mode to LTE/CDMA from Global.  Why is that preferable. Doesn't seem to have changed my reception at all. Should I change it back?

0 Likes
moff701

Removing the simcards had no effect on the phones. Only outside in an open area do I get usable voice signal and weak 3g.

0 Likes
moff701

sensorly.jpg

Here is the sensorly image for my area. The circle is around where I live.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Sensorly map is crowd sourced. That map just tells me that no one has contributed data for your area. This lack of information can be corrected by you after you download the application and allow it to passively map your area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes