I ported all my lines to another carrier, is there anything else I need to do to cancel service?
randoposto

I had three lines on a Verizon Family share plan. All were on contract when I decided to port them over to T-Mobile. I no longer have any lines remaining on the account and all the ETF's have been paid. I still have one bill to pay that I am waiting for. Is there anything else I need to do to cancel or is it automatic now that all my lines are gone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ported all my lines to another carrier, is there anything else I need to do to cancel service?
Not applicable

Nothing but the final invoice. Just make sure all etf's are paid since you said they were paid. save that receipt.

Just in case they try and bill you again.

T-Mobile is getting better all the time. Now has .20¢ per minute calls from over 100 countries with free data and texting. No other carrier offers this benefit. CNET states verizon wireless makes 90% profit with their costly global plans.

Wifi calling on many of their devices and $50 unlimited calling and texting and $20 for unlimited 4G LTE data with 500Mb of teathering per month. You made a good decision.

Good Luck

0 Likes