I returned two phones, each in their own envelope but in the same box.
Katerina_

I returned four different phones and we were missing one label so I put two envelopes in one box. Now Verizon is only acknowledging one of those phones and it is not showing the other one as returned. What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: I returned two phones, each in their own envelope but in the same box.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! I'm a customer too and I'd definitely want the answer or help to make sure I get my rewards. We have a system to check for a device ID when it is in our warehouse or database. Please send us a Private Message to discuss options to find the device for you.

-Carter

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Katerina, I have sent you a Private Message for further assistance. 

-Melissa

0 Likes
Katerina_

I have tried to reply to you.  It says I have reached my limit on private messages.  As I haven't ever messaged anyone, I assume this behavior is unique to Verizon. 

The device that is not showing as returned yet is listed below. 

I put 2 phones in the same box, one was credited and one was not. 

Samsung Galaxy Note10 in Aura Black 256GB

Tags (1)
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@Katerina_ 

@Katerina_ wrote:

I have tried to reply to you.  It says I have reached my limit on private messages.  As I haven't ever messaged anyone, I assume this behavior is unique to Verizon. 

Is this the response you get when you click the reply button on the Private Message sent to you by vzw_customer_support?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. Thank you for providing detailed information. 

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
I returned two phones, each in their own envelope but in the same box.
stokfran
Enthusiast - Level 1

HELP! I sent 2 trade-in phones to Verizon each in their own envelope but in the same box. I spoke to a Customer Service Rep one week ago who sent documentation to the warehouse via my account that there were 2 phones in 1 box. It's been 1 week since that was done. In my account 1 phone was Assessed  but the other phone still showing Initiated.  How can this be fixed? I don't want to loose the trade-in promo. Thanks       @vzw_customer_support 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. 

I'll be happy to take a look at this for you.

Before we get started I'm going to send you an invite to our secure chat in order to get access to your account.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible. Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/600432zNp

*Josh

0 Likes