I think my friend blocked me?
crkomoro

My friend and I have been in an argument recently. She has Verizon as well. I have a Pantech Hotshot. I tried to text her, but the message failed and gave me the error message "no name." This has never happened to me before. Each time I tried to send it, it said the same thing. Does this mean she blocked me? Or is this something else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I think my friend blocked me?
Not applicable

doubtful you were blocked. Did you enter her full 10 digit cell number then try and send again.

Another thing can be in your contacts you did not give her number a physical name (this is only a guess)

Try my first suggestion. if you need help call *611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204 from a land line.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Not applicable

Why don't you call her and ask her?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there crkomoro!

Allow me to clear the air here. After all, we want you up and running with text messaging your friend again. So, let's go to work.

In order to better diagnose the situation, I want to ask a few questions. First, when did this begin? Do you use a third party messaging application? When you get a chance, please do ask your friend if she's experiencing any issues. Also, please dial *228, choose option 2, restart your phone, clear old messages, and test things out. I hope to hear back.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes