I used to LOVE Verizon
gailjorgysmith

I have been with Verizon for more years than I care to remember and up until this year the customer service has been stellar. My unfavorable experiences started in April of 2019. I was having a hard time sending messages with an attachment. After many hours with a tech she decided to send me a replacement phone. I let her know that there was a crack on the back of my iphone X, which was covered by AppleCare. She siad it was not a problem and we proceeded with the replacement. Several months later I was charged $300 for the iphoneX. I called and explained the situation without good results. Anyone out there that has AppleCare knows that the phone could have been replaced for $50.00. What was told to me by the tech was not upheld by my once loved Verizon.

Another contention with Verizon is I live in a very rural area where the service has been spotty for about five years, however I was happy to have some service. Three weeks ago the service has ceased to exist and trying to get answers is at best nerve wracking! The final response to me is you can pay your phone off and walk away from Verizon, or turn your phones in that only have 6 months left to pay on and walk away from Verizon. Or stay with Verizon and know that where I live I have no service.

I miss Verizon of yester year when they cared about the customer more than they do now.

0 Likes
Re: I used to LOVE Verizon
mama23dogs
Legend

For the record, any physical damage, even a scuff, will void warranty.  

If you have AppleCare, why would you warranty through the carrier anyway?  

⬆️  This applies for any carrier.  Good luck with shopping for better coverage.

0 Likes