I've been put on hold for over 2 hrs
Longtermclient
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a long term verizon customer for many years. I recently added a line to my account with a new phone from Verizon. In my billing statement I see an automatic add-on for new device protection @17.00 per month (which I deactivated on the verizon app) plus a "TECH coach" add on (via the verizon up app) which I can't remove because of "we can't complete your request right now. Sorry about that. Try again later" on the app itself - which will default to an additional fee monthly after the first 30 days. 

I also have an additional "content charge" on my bill which is unaccounted for- I am the only one who has access to the account to make changes. I have not added anything except for Apple Music which is being billed for and is accounted for. 

I called and was put on hold for over 2 hours. I had to disconnect to attend to other responsibilities. 

While I was on hold I tried chat support via the computer - no response except "your in line for a live chat agent"

How can I get through to such a large company in a short amount of time?

0 Likes
Re: I've been put on hold for over 2 hrs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're sorry about the trouble. We'd love to help you with your account, and make sure that everything is correct. Please reply to our private note to get started. ~Aaron

0 Likes