If I bought I Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro SGH-I547 would I be able to activate it with verison and use it with a 4G prepaid plan?
zacheryw75

If I bought I Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro SGH-I547 would I be able to activate it with verison and use it with a 4G prepaid plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I bought I Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro SGH-I547 would I be able to activate it with verison and use it with a 4G prepaid plan?
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello! I'm afraid that device won't work on the Verizon network. That's actually an AT&T phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I bought I Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro SGH-I547 would I be able to activate it with verison and use it with a 4G prepaid plan?
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello! I'm afraid that device won't work on the Verizon network. That's actually an AT&T phone.

0 Likes
zacheryw75

But what if the phone is unlocked?

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

Even with unlocked devices some devices are exclusive to each carrier, for example Droids can only be used on the Verizon Wireless network because they are exclusive to Verizon.

0 Likes