If a customer is misled what will VZW do about it? Customer Service says they can't do anything.
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I was misled, now VZW wont change anything. Who has the authority to assist & make it right?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If a customer is misled what will VZW do about it? Customer Service says they can't do anything.
Not applicable

This does not sound good. How were you misled?

If you do not mind me asking.

0 Likes
Re: If a customer is misled what will VZW do about it? Customer Service says they can't do anything.
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

Last week i upgrded to the Edge. 2 chat  reps and 2 store reps did not tell me my plan price did not include Edge payments. Now my bill is much higher. I have a copy of the quote in writing from a local store and a copy of the chat. VZW just says cancel and return phones. Their mistake by their employees, they say nothing we can do.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ah, I see! They gave you just the plan price with the Edge Program discounts without adding the cost of the phones to that cost to give you the REAL total. There are some benefits to the Edge Program. However, I understand how you were thinking your bill would be one thing but it came out to be something else. Sometimes(not all the time), if you bug them enough they throw in a little extra for you. It may not be what you were actually told, but better than what you weren't told

Good luck!

0 Likes