In-Store Customer UNservice!
Niyahsmom225

I went to a local VZW store and the people there were very rude, unprofessional and not helpful at all.  I'm just wondering am I they only one who had a QUITE UNPLEASANT experience in a store.  The service was so bad I did not get done what went to do and I'm thinking about canceling  service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: In-Store Customer UNservice!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Niyahsmom225

I apologize for the experience you had at the store.  You deserve stellar customer service every time.  We'd be glad to provide feedback about that store.  What's the store location?  You did mention you didn't get any assistance there. What can we help with?  We are always click away at http://bit.ly/yN1P80 .

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Niyahsmom225

It was the Rt 35, ocean, NJ. There was som kind of security problem with my account and instead of them helping me, they were rude and had HORRIBLE ATTITUDES!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Niyahsmom225,

I appreciate the information you have provided. I definitely want to be sure that we resolve any of your concerns. Were you able to get assistance about your security problem? If not, what was the nature of it, I certainly want to be sure that this is not an issue that is still pending.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Niyahsmom225

We resolved the security problem, but decided to go with s different company for the additional 3 lines because of the attitudes and blatant disrespect at the store.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Niyahsmom225, I'm sadded to hear that you left the Verizon Wireless family. You deserve nothing but amazing customer service. I would like to get more details on what happened at the store location. This way we can send feed back to the store. Feedback like this goes a long way to improve our services. I did request to follow you. I also sent you a Direct Message. If you could please reply back to that message so we can get some specifics. I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes