Re: Incompetent or Liars?
JAJ1932
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon are straight up LIARS - I just purchase a phone on-line in which the activation fee was suppose to be waived. When I received the bill, the activation fee was included. I called and they said they have no record of the activation fee being waived. When you select a particular phone, it shows the activation fee will be waived for signing up on this special offer - Well, they lied! Be very careful when you sign up with VERIZON on line - You can be deceived as I was.

budone
Legend

Waiving of activation fees can take up to 3 billing cycles

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

pollyb wrote:

....anyone know of a name in corporate?

I have a couple. Bob or Larry.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ha.!

0 Likes
stage4survivor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm going to start my own blog to avoid censorship.

VZW must reward liars, facts:

3/6/13 7:30 PM

Massapequa Corporate store

Asst Manager Paul Personal info deleted< LIES and said they are unable, not unwilling, to do early upgrade

3/7/13 2PM

CSR Antwanelia(?)

We're terribly sorry, we'll waive upgrade fees and deliver 3/8/13 before 10:30AM

Fact: USPS tracking reveals shipped Priority mail

They would be better served taking a hard line than simply repeatedly lying to their customers.

Contemptible and pathetic

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

liars___
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent 3 hours on the phone with verizon reps. I have been lied to.  I am requesting transcripts of all my phone calls. Bet they get sent to the approval desk also. Verizon is losing customers rapidly

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon is actually gaining customers.  And they will not send you transcripts.  They are for their use only.

0 Likes
Not applicable

liars^!! wrote:

I have spent 3 hours on the phone with verizon reps. I have been lied to.  I am requesting transcripts of all my phone calls. Bet they get sent to the approval desk also. Verizon is losing customers rapidly

Lied to about what? Also people have been predicting the demise of Verizon ever since the upgrade fee and the Share Everything plans and the facts are Verizon has gained more customers than at&t, Sprint and T-Mobile COMBINED.

liars___
Enthusiast - Level 2

<<  Comment removed to comply with   >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
liars___
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are so wrong Jim. So WRONG. Did you hear of the old story when Sprint had record high earnings.. Next day you are handed your papers. Do you know what the word OUTSOURCED is? DUH

0 Likes