Re: Incompetent or Liars?
rcschnoor
Legend

budone wrote:

Sure looks bad, really bad for VZW!

So Verizon had a net increase in subscribers GREATER than all other US carriers combined? You are correct, it DOES look bad for VZW!

Not applicable

It is true that sometimes a CSR will make a promise that they cannot honor.  That's unfortunate, but it does occur.  They promise something that seems reasonable, but when they try to implement it, the system won't allow it.  That doesn't make them liars.  They are simply mistaken and only trying to help you.  I have never had anything but excellent support from Verizon and their customer service people.

0 Likes
HBA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not call them liars - I only said the offer was made, phone chosen, deal made, contract extended. This was not in a store. It is not legal to not honor that.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well as you mentioned Jim:

In Cases when i have had to call on Support i have never been Lied too i was Just told by the CSR it was out of his or her Control to go any further on 2 cases i can remember the supervisor took over and cleared up the Issue No body got Mad or anything like it was just that the Supervisor had the to Key it in with i guess his Signature). Now Last year when i got my First Maxx i could have gotten another Maxx on The BOGO offer that was going on at the End of the Month but because My Early Update was a little too far Away i could Qualify for it.. And Two supervisor's heard what was going on and they Tried to make it Work but it Just wasn't met to be so i settled with what i had till i got my Second Maxx Just before the Unlimited Cut off Date June 28.. But for the Most of it i been Satisfied with the Service from the CSR's..

0 Likes
Not applicable

And many disgruntled people are confusing customer service with Verizon business policy.  Business policy, terms and conditions, and pricing are set by business management, primarily sales and marketing.  Customer service is the interface between Verizon and the customers.  They simply administer the policies, terms and conditions, and pricing.  They generally have zero authority to deviate.  Their positions are not high enough to do what many disgruntled customers want.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

As promised,

4th quarter 2012:

VZW. 2,100,000

AT&T.   780,000

3rd Quarter 2012

VZW. 1,535,000

ATT.     151,000

2nd Quarter 2012

VZW 888,000

ATT. 320,000

1st Quarter 2012

VZW 501,000

AT&T. 187,000

2012 Total

VZW. 5,024,000

AT&T 1,438,000

These are the facts on postpaid phone additions in 2012

Not applicable

HBA wrote:

same experience for me as well. yesterday offered and promised an early upgrade, 2 hours on phone, picked out phone, told I got $50 off, extend contract 2 years and gave me specific date, then said no, will provide certified phone, when SUZI in CA (PST) went to finalize order she said, Oh I am so sorry, I cannot offer you the upgrade after all. Said her supervisor would call me at 11:30 today. NO CALL.

Tonight I called back and on phone 2 1/2 hours and on hold 48 minutes. After all that, story changed again. Cannot have early upgrade - Oh we were just kidding. I think that is not legal.

We have 3 lines, customers since 2001. I am on other wireless websites. Looking at changing Fios, home telephone and wireless. Verizon just does not care about the customer.

whatever

0 Likes
B33
Legend

For sure!

0 Likes
AKDavis

>Post deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

kenb233 wrote:

btw, i have sprint and altho they lie too, they would never speak to customers the way you have.

Why are you here then? The is a forum for Verizon customer. You are clearly not a Verizon customer nor do you seem to be inclined to become one so you have no purpose here.

0 Likes