Installed Cloud update, now the app won't stay open
AmySF

I installed the latest Cloud app update on my phone 15 minutes ago. I have IOS 9.1 on an iPhone 6. Unfortunately, the app keeps crashing! it will open, and stay open for a couple of seconds, and then suddenly close. I keep trying over and over with the same result.   There is one document stored on the app that I can only access on my iPhone via the app. Help! Please fix this! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Installed Cloud update, now the app won't stay open
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AmySF, I understand your concern regarding the cloud application. I use it as well for backing up my information. To make sure we re on the same page you installed the Verizon Cloud application, correct?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Installed Cloud update, now the app won't stay open
stevensabbath

My wife and I are both having the same problem on our iphone 6.  Reported this to VZ support and they could not suggest anything other than deleting the cloud app and reinstalling.  It made things worse on both our phones.  Now they say they are having an engineer look into it and he or she will get back to me via email some time down the road. 

0 Likes