Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Internet service in an RV
Liber8

I need internet service in an RV for family that will be living there while on my property.  They will be streaming tv & movies and computer usage.  Verizon reps said I need to purchase an Orbic jetpack which I did, but have had nothing but problems and have already used up data within a few days.  They tried just watching movies on an Iphone SE but it is too small for continuous viewing.  Is casting to a tv from the phone a cheaper option that will not use as much data as the Orbic jetpack?  I have spoken to the Verizon reps on the phone and also in the local store.  They all give me different information regarding what I need.

0 Likes
Re: Internet service in an RV
fafar

I am surprised how inept Verizon reps are regarding their services. After dong some research, looks like the best performing choice would be a Peplink Max BR1 Pro 5G (hardware cost of around $2k on Amazon) cellular data router.  I have been trying to get a straight answer from VZW on what kind of service I can expect after blowing that kind of money on hardware.  Info like service cost and how much data per month.  This has been dragging for a couple of months without resolution yet.  Every rep I have talked to needs to be educated first and then gives some random crazy answer.  

0 Likes