Is Verizon's service deteriorating?
jhardge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had verizon for several years now, but it seems the service is just getting horrible. There is not a day that goes by that my calls don't drop or I am not able to use my phone at all. I work in Nashville, TN towards the antioch area and I have NO SERVICE AT ALL. MY calls drop constantly, don't have service to use my data or use anything that requires the internet. Everyone else at my job that has Verizon experiences the same exact issue, but mean while everyone else with AT&T , Metropcs, and Sprint has perfect service all day, and never have these types of issues that us Verizon users have. With all the money that I spend with Verizon, I would at least like to have service that I can use or even get my money's worth.

Labels (1)
Re: Is Verizon's service deteriorating?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We take great pride in being the nation's most reliable network, so when a valued customer is having an issue we want to take a look.

You mentioned several other Verizon customers are having the same issue. Is there an issue in other locations? Does it happen outdoors as well as indoors?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARSHE58
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had cells service with Verizon since they began and my cell service around my home has deteriorated terribly around my home. My family and I all have Verizon and its effecting all of our phones. We used to have 3-4 bars of signal and now we are lucky to have 1.

HOLOBE19
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have the same problem.  Over the course of the last 4 months our service has become spotty at best, even while traveling on major national interstates in a metropolitan area.  In fact, this morning I have had no service or 1x  all morning and I am in the metro St. Louis area.  According to the coverage map, I should have no coverage issues, and up until 4 months ago, we did not.  I am not sure what changes they have made; but they have not been beneficial, and it appears there are quite a few of us who are having the same problem.  I would like some answers as to when this is expected to be fixed.  I have been a long time Verizon customer, and don't want to change services, but will if this is not a temporary thing.

SAMISHERE6511
Enthusiast - Level 2

We've also had Verizon for 1+ years and the last few months that have been horrible. The latest two updates from Verizon have made our Android's almost unusable.

SAMISHERE6511
Enthusiast - Level 2

10+ years not 1+

Yummyyumm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, the service has deteriorated.  I only switched to Verizon because I wanted a dependable cellular service provider...not because I wanted to pay more.

jhardge
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its majority in the Nashville/Cane Ridge areas, inside and outside.I have also been experiencing a lot of randomly dropped calls in well established areas.

SAMISHERE6511
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it's deteriorating

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yummyyumm, I'm alarmed to hear that you have experienced deterioration of service. I'd like to look into your concerns, and see how we may be able to help. What zip code are you in? What issues have you experienced with your service?

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes