Is anyone else gitting text from Vzwpix.com?
sallaroke1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought this service was discontinued a long time ago. Why am I receiving text from Vzwpix.com.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone else gitting text from Vzwpix.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll get you fixed up mrwndrfl! First, are you able to receive pictures that were sent to you on your phone? When viewing pictures that you send to picture place, make sure you are visiting www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging, and sign in with your own mobile number. Are any pictures showing at all?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for asking, sallaroke1. We can clear up any confusion you may have.  What does your message say?
The Picture and Video Messaging portal is a companion website for Verizon Wireless customers to upload and archive their Pictures and Videos captured on their mobile devices, Picture and Video Messages sent or received, as well as compose new Picture and Video message slideshow messages. The portal can be accessed directly by using www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
sallaroke1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Free VZW Message. Last notice: Your Pix Place account was inactive for 60 days so your content was deleted. log onto www.vzwpix.com to keep using your account.

0 Likes
mrwndrfl

have not been able to retrieve my pics!! as usual!!

verizon screws me again!

0 Likes
mrwndrfl

after u go to web site-says follow directions. it never does hook u up. pix-flix is bs

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll get you fixed up mrwndrfl! First, are you able to receive pictures that were sent to you on your phone? When viewing pictures that you send to picture place, make sure you are visiting www.verizonwireless.com/picturemessaging, and sign in with your own mobile number. Are any pictures showing at all?

MarquiaF_VZW

0 Likes
Dr-Dave

I often send texts to another Verizon customer who has a Samsung phone.  I have an iPhone.  For some reason, Verizon is apparently converting my text messages to him into an image via vzwpix.com.  We have no idea why this is happening.  I'm also concerned this is a security issue because the texts are getting intercepted somewhere along the way by vzwpix.com.

0 Likes
dlohkamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone started blowing up this morning and at current time 5 EST i have received nearly 1,000 text messages. 90% are the ...vzwpix.com. being a long standing verizon customer i expect a solution to a problem coming from a verizon platform. Please tell us how to block or stop this immediately or I am going to be forced to go somewhere else for my phone service.

BTW the link in your customer service reply to the previous user asking the same thing does not work.

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes