Is it not possible to get a live person on the phone any more?
wonder95
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon customer for 20+ years, and it used to be that whenever I called in, I could talk to a live person. Now, however, it seems that all efforts are made to keep this from happening. Any time I call in, I am either a) sent a chat link on my phone and the call is disconnected, or b) redirected to an automated system. The chat option is terrible, because it takes me 5x as long to have a simple conversation via chat as it does via voice. If there is a way to talk to a human, it's really well hidden. 

I get that VZW saves money by this, but when you make it so dang hard to talk to a live person, and waste my time in the process that's too far.

0 Likes
Re: Is it not possible to get a live person on the phone any more?
Weth
Legend

Are you on a prepaid or postpaid plan?

0 Likes
wonder95
Enthusiast - Level 2

Post paid. Why does that matter?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your time and understand if it is more convenient for you to talk to a live representative. Our goal is to make this process simple. We do offer assistance here, through Facebook, Twitter @VZWSupport our My Verizon application, m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp chat team and by dialing *611 to speak to a live agent. Please tell us more. How can we help you today? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes