Is it possible to get text messaging logs from Verizon?
Lincoln12345
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to get text messaging logs from Verizon?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

With a subpoena and they're only retrievable for a certain amount of time. I am not sure how long that is. 

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

With a subpoena and they're only retrievable for a certain amount of time. I am not sure how long that is. 

Lincoln12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even on my own account?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Yes.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Usually 10 days is all the time they last on Verizon before being wiped.

0 Likes
Lincoln12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you guys for your help.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lincoln12345,

You've come to the right place for help. You can view the text message details online via My Verizon for the last three months. You can see the dates, numbers, and time the messages were sent and received. You will not be able to view the actual text message.

To view the text usage detail sign into My Verizon. In the My Bill section of the page, click the View Current Bill link. Under the Manage My Account option on the left side of the page, click the View Bill link. Hover over My Billing & Usage and click View Bill.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To be clear, were you referring to the actual message or just the numbers messages were sent to and from?

Messages themselves are stored on Verizon up to 10 days.  The list of numbers from and to can be accessed in My Verizon under your Bill and Usage up to 90 days.

0 Likes
Lincoln12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was referring to the actual messages themselves. How do I get the last 10 days worth?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To get the actual messages if you have deleted them from your phone and have no back up is via subpoena from a court.  I'm not even lying.  By then, they will be gone from the server.

0 Likes